The purpose of this interview is to find the target audience for my magazine. I will find out their interests, lifestyle and what appeals to them when purchasing a magazine.
1) What age range do you fit in to?
"25-40"
2) Do you tend to purchase horse magazines? If so, which?
"I usually get the Horse and Rider magazine each month, because it has useful articles in about horse care. I've never really bought any other horse type of magazine."
3) What makes you buy this particular magazine?
"Ive never really explored or looked at any other magazine, I enjoy getting this because it includes lots of different information, it is always different stories and tips each time. It also has exclusive articles which I like having access to!"
4) What attracts you to the front cover? ( Image / language / font )
"The front cover should always have a colour scheme rather than it having lots of different colours because then it looks overcrowded. I prefer a magazine which has a professional look to it.
5) What would you expect from an Equestrian magazine cover?
"I would expect the front cover to have a big picture of a horse, either a close up of a horses head or someone riding a horse."
6) What colours appeal to you most for a magazine cover?
"I think that natural colours look best for a horse riding magazine, although sometimes I think including one bold colour also looks good."
7) What would you prefer to read in an Equestrian magazine?
"I think it's best when a magazine looks at all different areas rather than just focusing on one thing. So in an equestrian magazine it would be good to have a mixture of information, some about caring for horses, some tips and parts about showing/dressage."
8) Would you be interested in buying a magazine to find out about horse riding fashion?
"Yes, because its a specialised area and none of my friends have horses so I can't get any fashion advice off them."
No comments:
Post a Comment