Thursday, 28 January 2016

Pre production




2 comments:

  1. Marnie

    I think the horse magazine is excellent, you have shown really good awareness of the conventions of magazines and because it's so good it is making the other one look a bit amateurish.

    On the horse mag, I think you should include a website address and a Twitter feed/Facebook page and incorporate a small image of the person you are interviewing.

    I would start to address the second magazine by considering the background, that is quite a drab colour for a magazine that is supposed to be read for leisure and for a pastime. It need to be brighter, also your model doesn't look very happy- do you have a picture with a broader smile?? Remember that this is meant to be read for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for amending the 2nd cover Marnie, much better now. However there are still a few changes which would raise your production up to a more professional finish.

    There is still quite a lot of space at the bottom right hand side of the cover which would be better filled with more content suitable for the genre of the magazine.

    I would also add a little more about 'who' Ellie Watson is in the magazine universe you have created. Is she meant to be an actress, a singer, a model- the article needs a little more detail, for example

    An exclusive interview with Ellie Watson. The chart topping singer speaks out about..."

    See me if this doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete