Monday, 19 October 2015

Initial Ideas

I have decided to do a printed media text for my coursework. I am thinking of doing either a film poster or a magazine. I have also thought about creating an advertisement for a product. I would aim to choose a product which is hard to sell such as shampoo, soap or bleach rather than a product which sells itself such as a holiday or a product from a designer brand. I would design three advertisements for the one chosen product but each advertisement will show a different aspect of the product. If I was to do a magazine I would create a magazine cover and four inside pages. I would use my own photographs and write my own articles for inside the magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Both good ideas Marnie, except the project would be "sample pages from a magazine" on the one hand or "a film poster campaign" on the other.

    ReplyDelete